08 February 2011

Low Dose Naltrexone

My mother always encourages me to research, so after having surgery in August I diligently searched for another option to add to my battle plan against Crohn's Disease. Four years ago I eliminated gluten, casein and all my IGg food sensitivities from my diet. I've been taking many vitamins and supplements recommended by my doctor and a few others I have found through researching or word of mouth. The supplements are targeted at treating a leaky gut as well as providing immune and liver support. I also receive nutritional IVs and acupuncture on a regular basis. Everything was helping, however, something was missing. In my research I came across an article about Low Dose Naltrexone. The article is from a respected clinic and I decided it would be worth trying. In October my doctor gave me a prescription for 4mg. It is definitely helping. Low Dose Naltrexone has been shown to be an effective therapy for many auto immune diseases and cancers. If you would like more information click here for the article link.

1 comment:

Aunt Theresa said...

Thanks for the great information.