19 October 2010

Trader Joe's and Whole Foods

Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are grocery stores with a variety of gluten and casein free items. Ann Arbor is the closest location of these two stores to my home. The money we save on groceries plus the items only available at these stores makes it worth the trip. My friend Theresa (from Aunt Theresa's Adventures) visited Michigan in August. She generously took the time to drive me to Ann Arbor and help me shop. Since our outing was the Saturday before my surgery it gave me a pleasant way to spend my time waiting for surgery day. It was a privilege to spend the day with Theresa and Emma! (Unfortunately I don't have a picture of them)


1 comment:

Aunt Theresa said...

We had a great day with you! I always tell James that we got lost and had a wonderful drive through the beautiful campus. It was so green and lush. I also tel him now that I've drive over there once I'm sure I could do it again. :) Love you!