30 March 2011

Willie Nelson - On the Road Again



Tomorrow morning I am leaving for the sunshine of Florida. Friends of mine are letting me ride with them and my Uncle Randy and Aunt Kristine are graciously allowing me to stay at their home. Growing up we took several trips to Florida to visit my grandparents as well as many camping trips and a trip out west. Whenever we left we listened to the song "On the Road Again." We not only listened to it when we left home, but when we left a gas station or rest area and after any stop we made. Consequently that song is ingrained with many of my childhood memories. So, here is "On the Road Again" to start off this trip.

My Uncle Paul and Aunt Colleen were with me during my last trip to Florida, but are unable to go this time. I will miss you both!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in Fla!!! Uncle Rene

April said...

Love the song! Have a great trip.

Aunt Theresa said...

Great song. It's great to have memories and you'll have fun making some new ones. :)