11 August 2010

Wednesday Update

Yesterday my brother Matt and his wife Ellie visited. Also, my friend Erin was able to come over. Around 11:30pm I was moved to the OB floor because rooms were needed on the 6th floor. It was rather late to pack up and move, but has worked out nicely. The floor I am on now is quiet and not as hectic, so it has made for more of a peaceful stay. All my nurses have been great. My surgeon will be in tomorrow morning to let me know if I may go home or if I need to stay another day.

3 comments:

Laura Martinez said...

Yea, Sarah! Glad you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they moved you after I had left :( Glad it is ok now. We are still praying for a quick recovery so you can go home =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah! I didn't know that you were due in for surgery! Well, even though it was a while ago, I hope you're doing good.

P.S. my knitting's going good. I've used the hat looms you gave me. Thanks a million for them! They are really fun to use.