20 March 2010

GF, CF Pizza


When making pizza I mix dried herbs into the dough. This time I used basil, thyme, marjoram, oregano and tarragon. I bake the crust for 15 minutes then remove from the oven and spread a nice layer of olive oil on the crust, add the toppings, sprinkle on more herbs and pour olive oil on top. Then return pizza to the oven for 10-12 minutes. We used cooked bacon along with sauteed chicken, onions, carrots, black olives and artichoke hearts for our toppings.
The pizza crust recipe is under the bread label.

My mom, Matt, Ellie and I really like this pizza!


For a gluten and casein pizza idea visit my friend Theresa's blog, Aunt Theresa's Adventures.

3 comments:

ramona said...

This needs to be a regular menu item! DELICIOUS!!!!!!

akhershy said...

Wow...that looks really good!!! My parents are getting pizza, in fact, for supper. (But not as healthy as yours.) :)

Anonymous said...

This looks delicious! Glad you linked to your blog on mine and I look forward to reading more!
Elise