13 October 2010

2010 Reading

Trouble for Lucy
by Carla Stevens


"Lucy Stewart walked beside her farm wagon carrying a small fox terrier in her arms."



Five True Dog Stories
by Margaret Davidson

"...the St. Bernard padded slowly into the courtyard of the monastery with the little girl riding on his back!"


Mary on Horseback
Three Mountain Stories

by Rosemary Wells

" the Glasgow Times April 7, 1925 ATTENTION! NURSE GRADUATES with a sense of adventure! Your own horse, your own dog, and a thousand miles of Kentucky mountains to serve. Join my nurses' brigade and help save children's lives. Write to: M. Breckinridge Hyden, Kentucky, U.S.A."

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog =) I actually bought my dress in the States, at a shop called Alicia's Bridal Shop. It was in Bellingham, Washington I live just over the border from there, so it worked great. I was so happy to find a modest dress that was so totally my style!