10 August 2010

Surgery Update

Dr. Figg was in this afternoon. He said I am doing really well. Thursday will be the earliest I am able to go home. Anna has been taking me for many walks. We enjoyed a visit from my nurse Mary who took care of me three years ago when I was at Metro.

Dr. Figg explained that the surgery was at the site of the first surgery three years ago. The ileostomy site is fine.

I have been getting by on lower levels of pain medication. I am grateful for Anna spending this time with me. As Anna says, I am soaking up the "Anna rays."

Thank you for praying.

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

ramona said...

I am also very grateful to and for Anna.

colleen said...

Sarah, I pray for a speedy recovery and lots of strength so you can carry on your life as you wish. Anna, thank you for being there for Sarah. You are the best friend ever.
love you both
Aunt Colleen