18 July 2010

Noah's Casserole





Miranda and Noah came over yesterday afternoon and stayed until this morning. During supper we discussed what to name our casserole. I asked if I should call it"Noah's Casserole" to which Noah replied, "Yes! do it!"

The
conversation after Noah had cleaned his plate:
Sarah-"Would you like more?"
Noah-"What do you think?"
Sarah-"Yes?"
Noah-"YUMMY! That means yes!"

Miranda and Noah enjoy having tea in Mona's little tea cups. Our favorite is Ruby Red Chai from Trader Joe's. Miranda and Noah have also learned that dark chocolate is always available at my house.

Noah's Casserole
2 pounds mashed potatoes
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 package bacon, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
zucchini, cooked and chopped


Mix all ingredients together. Add salt and pepper.
Serve with barbecue sauce.
My mom added tomatoes and cucumbers.



Watching "Dreamer."


1 comment:

Aunt Theresa said...

I Love your recipes!
So tasty.
I can't believe how big Noah is getting and Miranda is just a doll.