30 October 2014

Hudson Taylor Quotes

"I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.”

"God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies"

“All our difficulties are only platforms for the manifestations of His grace, power and love.”

"I have seen many men work without praying, though I have never seen any good come out of it; but I have never seen a man pray without working."

"At the timberline where the storms strike with the most fury, the sturdiest trees are found."

"A little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in little things is a great thing."

"I besought Him to give me some work for Him, as an outlet for love and gratitude; some self-denying service, no matter what it might be, however trying or however trivial"

No comments: